Dr. Floyd Spence
Keynote Speaker & High Performance Coach
Dr. Floyd Spence is an internationally renowned high performance expert, author, ICF certified coach and sought after motivational keynote speaker on optimal human performance. His work as a speaker and coach, is embraced by leaders, entrepreneurs, athletes and many other ambitious people.
Beating the odds, Dr. Floyd made his dream come true, when he became the first person in his family for four generations, to attend and graduate from university. Dr. Floyd who was born into poverty, suffered with low self-esteem for years and who spent two years in the tenth grade, attributes his personal and professional success, to the high performance edge he gained, from developing mental toughness.
As an internationally renowned high performance expert, author, coach and sought after motivational keynote speaker on mental toughness and optimal human performance, Dr. Floyd is on a mission to unlock greatness and optimize potential. Over the past 20 years, he has spoken globally delivering more than 5000 presentations to various corporations, professional associations, conventions, churches, and leadership conferences.
Dr. Floyd travels the globe empowering diverse audiences with his practical, research based, high performance driven keynote talks and team building programs. In addition, he coaches leaders, business owners, athletes, and other ambitious people, on the topics of performance, strategy, mindset, and execution.
Dr. Floyd is a retired military officer (capt.) in the Canadian Armed Forces and holds advance degrees in psychology. He also holds a Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University, one of the top coach training programs in the world, is a Certified John Maxwell Leadership Trainer. A Certified DISC Practitioner, a Certified Mental Toughness Practitioner - MTQPlus, and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF), an organization that sets rigorous standards of excellence in professional coaching worldwide.
Dr. Floyd now lives in Toronto, Canada, with his wife, two children, and their adorable dog Niko.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Dr. Floyd to help you develop high-performance habits:
- REPUTABLE - Dr. Floyd has been around since 2003, a respected leader in his field and community.
- EXPERIENCED - Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY - Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES - We offer a wide variety of development and training programs built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
What People Are Saying:
Financial Educator & CEO-MD, World Financial Group
"Dr. Floyd Spence is spectacular. After our leadership retreat, the team continues to speak about how grateful they are for the opportunity to hear him speak about mental toughness. His talk was everything we hoped for and more – yes indeed many lives were changed. We will definitely bring him back as a speaker again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
Dr. Cherry-ann Joseph-Hislop
Principal at NYC Department of Education
“Dr. Floyd Spence is the consummate Professional in his field! His ability to motivate individuals and inspire excellence in organizations is beyond exceptional! My leadership skills grew exponentially after working with Floyd, not only am I more proficient, but I’m results driven and influential. I highly recommend him as a as a coach.”
School Marketing Manager, Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet
“Dr. Floyd was able to help me articulate feelings and navigate the emotions of work complications in a
dialogue which was open, honest and understanding. I would recommend Floyd to other senior managers and executives who want to improve positive communication in the work place.”