Developing Mental Toughness
Research is finding more and more that mental toughness plays a more important role than anything else for achieving your goals in sports, business, and life. Though you cannot do much about the genes you were born with, the good news is; you can do a lot to develop mental toughness.
In this powerful talk you will learn:
- What mental toughness is, why it’s important, and why we all need it
- How to get beyond mere existing, so you may start thriving
- Specific tools and techniques to develop mental toughness for optimal performance
- How to identify and overcome obstacles and challenges that undermines your purpose
- How to interrupt your story, develop an unbeatable mind and live a charged life
People who train and own the quality we call “mental toughness” easily rise to positions of authority and leadership in business, sports, show business, in addition to excelling in their personal lives.