The Power of The Mastermind
Sustain your greatness with the Elevate Your Game Mastermind! According to Napoleon Hill, a Mastermind group is defined as "two or more people who work in perfect harmony for the attainment of a specific purpose." In so doing individuals draw from each other's resources, skills and influence for the benefit and success of all.
To put it another way, a mastermind group refers to a group of people with a common goal that meet (in person, virtually, etc.) to share and learn to improve what they do. It is for this reason that Jim Rohn once said, "You are the average of the five people you spend the most of your time with."
All The Tools You Need To Sustain Your Greatness
In these meetings, members of the group share their ideas, questions, triumphs and downfalls. Members with questions get immediate feedback from the others, while everyone learns from everyone else’s experience and wisdom.
Who it is for:
- Leaders & Managers
- Entrepreneurs with 2 or more employees
- Anyone who works under pressure (Athletes, doctors, dentists, public speakers)
What you will get:
- You will get cutting edge information on success and high performance principles.
- You will get any questions you have about what you’re doing answered, or at least talk through how to solve any problems you may be encountering.
- You will get a lot of new ideas that you may have never thought of to improve what you’re doing.
- You will get a second (or third, fourth, fifth, etc.) opinion about any decisions you make with your business or particular venture.
This is a virtual program via Zoom, that occurs on the 1st Tuesday of each month, from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Regular Membership Fee: $1997
For a Limited Time: $997
What Others Are Saying:
"To say I've had many breakthrough moments with Floyd would be an understatement. Since the day I started working with Floyd, I felt a shift in the direction I was heading. I gained a sense of purpose and was driven by goals that aligned with where I see myself going. His accountability helped me stay consistent and allowed me to grow exponentially within a short period of time. I would recommend Floyd to anyone who's looking to level up and start building the life they've always dreamed of"